Who we are
- My company name is: Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L.
- My CIF is B32427502
- My registered office is at Plaza de España, 1, Beade, Ourense, Spain
- Email: email@example.com
- My social activity is: blogging, production and distribution of wines and experiences.
1. What is personal data?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information related to a person that you provide us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product requiring an invoice, we will request full address, name, surname and DNI or CIF. Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
Principles for data processing
To treat your personal data, I will apply the following principles according to the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: as you will be able to verify later, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
2. Purpose, legitimacy, category of data collected, consent to treatment, minors
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to carry out the stated purpose. Likewise, it may comply with the data, to the requirements requested by the USERS. In short, the PURPOSE is as follows:
- The sale of wines to adults.
- The sale of experiences.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Blog content supply.
- Managing your network of affiliates and merchants as well as managing their payments.
In the event of being over fourteen years of age, you can register at https://adeaarcodavella.com/ without the prior consent of your parents or guardians. What happens if you are under 14 years old? In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to process their personal data. Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the website, so we will proceed to deny your request if we have proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website. As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at any time you wish.
2.4 Data category
The data collected is not specially protected at any time, but rather is categorized as identifying data.
2.5 Data retention time
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete it.
2.6 Data accuracy and verification
Obviously you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send me, exempting me from any type of responsibility in this regard. As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
3. Compliance with applicable regulations
Arco Da Vella A Adega by Eladio S.L. To date, it complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. As of May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union. Likewise, Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the treatment of their email for commercial purposes at all times. In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign. Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data in the terms and conditions provided below in the section “Exercise of Rights”
4. Security measures
Arco Da Vella A Adega by Eladio S.L. informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. Likewise, Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy. Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate, so the security of your data is guaranteed.
5. Exercise of rights
Those individuals who have provided their data through https://www.adegaarcodavella.com may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding of the data included in their files. The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted. The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address: Arco Da Vella A Adega by Eladio S.L. Plaza de España, 1, Beade, Ourense, Spain
You can also exercise your rights, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Links or external links
As a service to our visitors, our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. For this reason, https://www.adegaarcodavella.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than https://www.adegaarcodavella.com
, keep in mind that their practices privacy policies may differ from ours. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our work, although vcgs.net does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor approves, supervises or controls in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them. https://www.adegaarcodavella.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User by accessing said links.
8. Responsible for the file and data processors
9. Services offered by third parties in this web
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of my activity, https://www.adegaarcodavella.com
uses the following providers under their corresponding conditions of privacy.
- Hosting: Webempresa
- Web platform: WordPress.Org
- WordPress Template: Astra
- Messaging and newsletter services: Active Campaign
- Payment platform: Stripe
- Means of payment: Stripe and Paypal
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics)
At https://www.adegaarcodavella.com, the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are also studied in aggregate to better understand who constitutes our audience and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements. The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to https://www.adegaarcodavella.com (the “Hyperlink”) . The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between https://www.adegaarcodavella.com and the owner of the site or the web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https ://www.adegaarcodavella.com of its contents or services. In any case, https://www.adegaarcodavella.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10. Do you not want to receive information from us or do you want to revoke your consent?
11. Personal data capture systems and their purpose
- Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Active Campaign in order to send marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
- Comment form: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give your opinion while respecting freedom of expression. The user will be able to post comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them, also collecting this data that will be stored on the servers.
- Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, this data will be stored on the servers and Active Campaign.
- Sale of infoproducts: Through the website, infoproducts can be purchased, in this case, buyer data is required (Name, surname, address and e-mail) through the Pay Pal and Stripe platform.
- Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by https://www.adegaarcodavella.com from the same Newsletter through a cancellation form.
- Tracking systems used on this site: Google (Analytics), at https://www.adegaarcodavella.com the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are also studied together to better understand who your audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
12. Social plugins
On our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks (eg “Like” Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page. Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your social network profiles or share information through them. You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of said social networks before starting to use them:
13. Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Arco Da Vella A Adega de Eladio S.L. in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice. As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout these privacy policies, you can revoke your data at any time, but always without retroactive effect.