The LSSI-CE obliges all of us who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, report them and require permission to download them.
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data”.
As the person in charge of this website, I have endeavored to comply with the maximum rigor of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have up-to-date information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website. This applies especially to cases where this web page contains embedded elements: i.e. texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website. Therefore, in case you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy. Your consent applies to the following domain: adegaarcodavella.com
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing on their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they are no longer operational.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics. The cookies used in https://adegaarcodavella.com/ are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User’s name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. . Likewise, https://adegaarcodavella.com/ cannot read the cookies implanted on the User’s hard drive from other servers. The user can freely decide whether or not to implant the cookies used at https://adegaarcodavella.com/ on their hard drive. In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notice of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implant it on his hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies from https://adegaarcodavella.com/, he will be able to browse the Portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the Portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later. As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, this site may not work properly. According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below. The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to view videos
- Improve site speed/security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continually improve this website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personally identifiable data to third parties
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by Users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Username. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Cookie from Google+ and Google Maps, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse inneriration.com, for example, when you use the inneriration.com content sharing button on a social network. The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
The privacy implications will be based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies. Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this website are detailed: